WP-ShinyStat is a WordPress plugin that allows a simple integration of ShinyStat counter into your blog sidebar.
WP-ShinyStat doesn’t show ShinyStat counter (and doesn’t track visits) when you are connected to your blog as admin user.
- Upload wp-shinystat folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widget page and add ShinyStat widget to your sidebar
- Configure widget with your ShinyStat code
- Save the new configuration
ہرہک دے سوال
- Can I put the the shinystat counter out of the sidebar?
No, the plugin is designed to support only sidebar widget
- I installed the plugin but the counter doesn’t appear on my sidebar. What’s wrong?
Be sure that you are using a widget-enabled theme on your wordpress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.