WP Studio Tabs allows you to create/manage simple animated tabs for your WordPress website.
- Download the zip folder named wpstudio-tabs.zip
- Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
- Go to Pages > Manage Tabs, and then add a new tab set and configure it’s settings.
- Copy the shortcode and paste it into a page, post or widget.
- Do not use the shortcode twice on a single page – it will not work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Studio Tabs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“WP Studio Tabs” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added new setting to show/hide tab borders.
- Added new plugin banner to display on WordPress.org
- Changed layout of the settings tab in Pages > Manage Tabs
- Added new setting for section top/bottom padding.
- Added accordion-style tabs for small screens up to 768px.
- Added plugin icon logos to add branding.
- Fixed the active tab setting, which was previously not working. If the “Active?” radio button is selected for a particular tab, it will now be open immediately once the page loads.
- Previously, there were issues with placing two shortcodes on a single page. Nothing worked. This issue is now fixed, and multiple shortcodes can be placed on a single page, with their own customized styles.
- Added a settings page tab: settings include Section Background Color, Tab Background Color, Active Tab Background Color, Tab Border Color, Active Tab Border Color, Tab Font Color, and Active Tab Font Color
- Readme.txt updated to be more descriptive.
- Added widget support for shortcode usage.
- Plugin released