Deutsche Beschreibung des Plugins
You run a Multisite Blogsystem with open registration for users to add own blogs and their can using a theme by
different installed themes, but you want to show a link into the footers of the themes but only once time and for
every blog another one?
With this plugin you can manage your outgoing links into the themes by a shortcode/function for every blog. You can
set for every link the target, relation (Attribute rel), linktext and -title and the target url. Also you can set more
than one link for a blog.
For output you can use a shortcode or a function . This function get the links
for the current blog-id and printed this, if links are available.
All options/links can set by network admin only. The outputs needs no capability.
- Upload the Directory
- Activate the plugin networkwide through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Network-Adminsitration
- After activation add some links for your blogs into ‘LinkManager’ menu ‘New Link’
<?php do_shortcode('[wplerlm]'); ?>in your templates, where the links should by show.
ہرہک دے سوال
- How can I show a link on the homepage only?
Use a Conditional Tag like
is_home()if you add the link into the
textarea field by the form.
- If I using a free theme, can i change the footer links?
Look if the author are allowed to change it. Someones don’t like or not allowed it. If you using a free theme by
wordpress repositary in most themes you can change the footer links with your own code. Replace this footer links
with the function
<?php do_shortcode('[wplerlm]'); ?>and add some links for every blog to show your own links
on the footer of this theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMU LinkManager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“WPMU LinkManager” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test the current version on WordPress 5.1
- Add a help tab on the link manager screen
- fix a wpdb prepare warning
- Add a if query for asking if rel & title are not empty, otherwise this attributes will not printed
- Fix an error by saving new links into the table
- Fix an error by delete a link
- Fix an error for the conditional tags by printout the links
- Fix an error by activation & deactivation for creating the tables
- Initial creation of this project