The light-weight XML Sitemaps Manager allows you to de/activate WordPress core XML sitemaps, change the maximum number of URLs per sitemap and add Last Modified dates.
- Options to disable the complete sitemap index or exclude certain post type sitemaps, taxonomy sitemaps or the user sitemap.
- Change the maximum number of URLs in the sitemaps.
- Add Last Modified dates to posts, terms, users and the first sitemap of each type in the index.
- Conditional is_sitemap(), ticket, and is_sitemap_stylesheet() for good measure.
- Multisite compatible: Can be network activated. On uninstallation, all sub-site options will be cleared from the database as long as not is_large_network().
- Additional fixes and improvents to the core XML Sitemap.
Improves core XML Sitemap performance by reducing the number of database queries for:
– the sitemap index by 5;
– each post type sitemap by 4;
– each taxonomy sitemap by the number of terms in that sitemap;
– each user sitemap by the number of users in that sitemap.
Privacy / GDPR
There is no data published that was not already public. There is no data actively transmitted to search engines or other third parties.
ہرہک دے سوال
Where are the plugin options?
All the plugin settings can be found on the Settings > Reading admin page, under Search engine visibility.
Which bug fixes are included?
A selection of community proposed fixes to reported Sitemap component bugs are included. Along the way, new ones might be added and resolved ones will be removed. If you are looking for a specific bug fix to be included, please ask on this plugin Support forum or via an Issue or Pull Request on Github.
Contributors & Developers
“XML Sitemaps Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- FIX: empty lastmod when no posts, thanks @ownerstorefly
- Basic Polylang compatibility
- FIX failing wp_sitemaps_add_provider filter
- Update some text strings
- Move class initiations to hooks plugins_loaded, init & admin_init
- FIX admin issue (strict mode), thanks @joostdekeijzer
- Simplify admin
- Fix: Textdomain xml-sitemaps-manager
- Fix: All settings empty when blog not public
- Initial release