In the WordPress open source project, we realize that our biggest asset is the community that we foster. The project, as a whole, follows these basic philosophical principles from The Cathedral and The Bazaar.
- ورڈپریس دے کھلے ماخذ ممصوبے وچ حصے پاوݨ کمیونٹی دے اجتماعی مفاد دی خاطرہے، نہ کہ کہیں خاص کاروبار یا بندے دے فائدے کیتے۔ کمیونٹی دا مفاد ذہن وچ رکھ تے حصہ پاوݨ آلے آپݨاں کم کرن۔
- Participation in the WordPress open source project is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status, or any other criteria.
- The WordPress open source project is a volunteer-run community. Even in cases where contributors are sponsored by companies, that time is donated for the benefit of the entire open source community.
- Any member of the community can donate their time and contribute to the project in any form including design, code, documentation, community building, etc. For more information, go to make.wordpress.org.
- The WordPress open source community cares about diversity. We strive to maintain a welcoming environment where everyone can feel included, by keeping communication free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and unwelcoming behavior.
There is a project currently underway to create a project-wide code of conduct so that we can ensure the safety of our contributors.