WooCommerce is the world’s most popular open-source eCommerce solution.
Our core platform is free, flexible, and amplified by a global community. The freedom of open-source means you retain full ownership of your store’s content and data forever.
Whether you’re launching a business, taking brick-and-mortar retail online, or developing sites for clients, use WooCommerce for a store that powerfully blends content and commerce.
- Create beautiful, enticing storefronts with themes suited to your brand and industry.
- Increase revenue with an optimized shopping cart experience that converts.
- Customize product pages in minutes using modular product blocks.
- Showcase physical and digital goods, product variations, custom configurations, instant downloads, and affiliate items.
- Sell subscriptions, bookings, or memberships, with our developer-vetted extensions.
- Rise to the top of search results by leveraging WordPress’ SEO advantage.
- Build on a platform that scales. Get flexible eCommerce for high-volume stores.
Built-in tools and popular integrations help you efficiently manage your business operations. Many services are free to add with a single click via the optional Setup Wizard.
- Choose how you want to get paid. Conveniently manage payments from the comfort of your store with WooCommerce Payments (Available in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, and Italy). Securely accept credit cards, mobile wallets, bank transfers, and cash thanks to 100+ payment gateways – including Stripe, PayPal, and Square.
- Configure your shipping options. Print USPS labels right from your dashboard and even schedule a pickup with WooCommerce Shipping (U.S.-only). Connect with well-known carriers such as UPS and FedEx – plus a wide variety of delivery, inventory, and fulfillment solutions for your locale.
- Simplify sales tax. Add WooCommerce Tax or similar integrated services to make automated calculations a reality.
Grow your business, add features, and monitor your store on the go
WooCommerce means business. Keep tabs on the performance metrics most important to you with WooCommerce Admin – a powerful, customizable central dashboard for your store.
Expand your audience across marketing and social channels with Google Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, and Facebook integrations. You can always check out the in-dashboard Marketing Hub for fresh ideas and tips to help you succeed.
Enhance store functionality with hundreds of free and paid extensions from the official WooCommerce Marketplace. Our developers vet each new extension and regularly review existing extensions to maintain Marketplace quality standards. We are actively looking for products that help store builders create successful stores.
Manage your store from anywhere with the free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS). Spoiler alert: Keep an ear out for the slightly addictive “cha-ching” notification sound each time you make a new sale!
Own and control your store data – forever
With WooCommerce, your data belongs to you. Always.
If you opt to share usage data with us, you can feel confident knowing that it’s anonymized and kept secure. Choose to opt-out at any time without impacting your store.
Unlike hosted eCommerce solutions, WooCommerce store data is future-proof; you’re free to export all your content and take your site to any platform you choose. No restrictions.
Why developers choose (and love) WooCommerce
Developers can use WooCommerce to create, customize, and scale a store to meet a client’s exact specifications, making enhancements through extensions or custom solutions.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify or create functionality.
- Integrate virtually any service using a robust REST API and webhooks.
- Design and build custom content blocks with React.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Speed up development with a lightning-fast CLI.
The core platform is tested rigorously and often, supported by a dedicated development team working across time zones. Comprehensive documentation is updated with each release, empowering you to build exactly the store required.
Be part of our growing international community
WooCommerce has a large, passionate community dedicated to helping merchants succeed – and it’s growing fast.
There are WooCommerce Meetups in locations around the world that you can attend for free and even get involved in running. These events are a great way to learn from others, share your expertise, and connect with like-minded folks.
WooCommerce also has a regular presence at WordCamps across the globe – we’d love to meet you.
Contribute and translate
WooCommerce is developed and supported by Automattic, the creators of WordPress.com and Jetpack. We also have hundreds of independent contributors, and there’s always room for more. Head to the WooCommerce GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
WooCommerce is translated into multiple languages, including Danish, Ukrainian, and Persian. Help localize WooCommerce even further by adding your locale – visit translate.wordpress.org.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “WooCommerce,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by! Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
WooCommerce comes with some sample data you can use to see how products look; import sample_products.xml via the WordPress importer. You can also use the core CSV importer or our CSV Import Suite extension to import sample_products.csv
ہرہک دے سوال
Where can I find WooCommerce documentation and user guides?
Where can I get help or talk to other users about WooCommerce Core?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WooCommerce Support Forum by following these guidelines, reach out via the WooCommerce Community Slack, or post in the WooCommerce Community group on Facebook.
Where can I get help for extensions I have purchased on WooCommerce.com?
For assistance with paid extensions from the WooCommerce.com Marketplace: first, review our self-service troubleshooting guide. If the problem persists, kindly log a support ticket via our helpdesk. Our dedicated Happiness Engineers aim to respond within 24 hours.
I’m having trouble logging in to WooCommerce.com – what now?
Will WooCommerce work with my theme?
Yes! WooCommerce will work with any theme but may require some additional styling. If you’re looking for a theme featuring deep WooCommerce integration, we recommend Storefront.
How do I update WooCommerce?
We have a detailed guide on How To Update WooCommerce.
My site broke – what do I do?
Start by diagnosing the issue using our helpful troubleshooting guide.
If you noticed the error after updating a theme or plugin, there might be compatibility issues between it and WooCommerce. If the issue appeared after updating WooCommerce, there could be a conflict between WooCommerce and an outdated theme or plugin.
In both instances, we recommend running a conflict test using Health Check (which allows you to disable themes and plugins without affecting your visitors) or troubleshooting the issue using a staging site.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs on the WooCommerce GitHub repository. You can also notify us via our support forum – be sure to search the forums to confirm that the error has not already been reported.
Where can I request new features, themes, and extensions?
Request new features and extensions and vote on existing suggestions on our official feature request board. Our Product teams regularly review requests and consider them valuable for product planning.
WooCommerce is awesome! Can I contribute?
Where can I find REST API documentation?
Extensive WooCommerce REST API Documentation is available on GitHub.
My question is not listed here. Where can I find more answers?
Check out Frequently Asked Questions for more.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
- Fix – Remove redundant Pinterest plugin from marketing task #36158
- Fix – Corrects a hard-coded reference to the WP post meta table within the HPOS Migration Helper, that would fail on some sites. #36100
- Fix – Add a blank space between the emoji and the message within a notice popup #35698
- Fix – Add a data migration for changed New Zealand and Ukraine state codes #35960
- Fix – Add back missing scss files from assets. #35624
- Fix – Address HPOS synchronization issues relating to the deletion of orders. #35723
- Fix – Avoid a potential fatal error when forming edit-order URLs. #35995
- Fix – Fix call of array_key_exists in SSR. #35598
- Fix – Fix ellipsis dropdown menu is mostly hidden within the task list #35949
- Fix – Fixes fatal error resulting from translating the WooCommerce main menu. #35695
- Fix – Fix get orders REST API endpoint when using ‘search’ or ‘parent’ and HPOS is enabled #35818
- Fix – Fix handling of non-ASCII product attributes when the attributes lookup table is in use #34432
- Fix – Fix handling of statuses in orders list table (HPOS). #35370
- Fix – Fix logo icon for Google Listings and Ads. #35732
- Fix – Fix product tab to be shown on production build #35976
- Fix – Fix regexp used for filtering country dropdown on the store details step #35941 #35942
- Fix – Fix the gap in the featured product checkbox #35710
- Fix – Fix tooltips not appearing in the orders list admin page. #35638
- Fix – Fix unread note count on inbox panel #35396
- Fix – Fix unsaved modal propmt to not be shown during form submission #35657
- Fix – Fix version in template and function docblocks. #35473
- Fix – Fix WooCommerce Admin client React build warnings and remove unnecessary scss imports. #35930
- Fix – Fix wrong query param in onboarding product api call #35926
- Fix – If order types have not been registered, do not attempt to count orders. #35820
- Fix – Make the ‘unprotected upload directory’ notice dismissable. #33544
- Fix – Update Playwright to 1.28.0 and explicitly set PHP version in GH action #35679
- Fix – When importing product CSV, ensure line breaks within header columns do not break the import process. #35880
- Add – Add CES exit prompt for setting pages, when tracking is enabled. #35761
- Add – Add CES feedback functionality to the share feedback button within the Product MVP. #35690
- Add – Add Denmark postcode validation. #35653
- Add – Add exit prompt logic to get feedback if users leave product pages without saving when tracking is enabled. #35728
- Add – Add FormFileUpload component #35358
- Add – Add HPOS information to WC Tracker. #35446
- Add – Add new option to create new attribute within add attribute modal. #35100
- Add – Add new product management breadcrumbs to header #35596
- Add – Add new Product MVP CES footer for gathering feedback on the new product management screen. #35652
- Add – Add one-click installation to recommended extensions in Marketing page. #35542
- Add – Add pagination to variations list #35979
- Add – Add product settings menu in header #35592
- Add – Add product tab headers and move sections to respective tabs #35862
- Add – Add product variations list to new product management experience #35889
- Add – Add support for custom order types in HPOS admin UI. #35658
- Add – Add the woocommerce_order_applied_coupon hook #35616
- Add – Add tracks events for ‘product_view_product_click’ and ‘product_view_product_dismiss’ #35582
- Add – Introduces action
woocommerce_order_list_table_restrict_manage_ordersas an equivalent of the legacy
- Add – Open categories menu list when the user focus the category field #35606
- Update – Match country name or ‘ – region’ when filtering country select control #36120 #36159
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 9.1.3 #36125
- Update – Adapt the summary text in the product management form. #35717
- Update – Add Codisto for WooCommerce to free extensions list #36009
- Update – Add experimental open menu on focus option to the attribute and attribute term input fields. #35758
- Update – Add missing tracks events #35262
- Update – Add Pinterest for WooCommerce to free extensions list #36003
- Update – Automatically create the custom order tables if the corresponding feature is enabled #35357
- Update – Disable TikTok in the OBW #35924
- Update – Include taxes migration in MigrationHelper::migrate_country_states #35967
- Update – Increase consistency in relation to the way taxonomy term ordering is persisted. #34645
- Update – Make product form header and actions responsive for smaller viewports #35623
- Update – Remove welcome to woocommerce store note #35342
- Update – Surface Amazon Pay as “Additional Payment Options” for UK/EU/JP #35726
- Update – Update api-core-tests readme to reference correct directory for .env file #35759
- Update – Update country data in api-core-tests to prevent numerous test data updates #35557
- Update – update FAQ in readme consumed by .org #35696
- Update – Update WooCommerce Blocks to 9.1.1 #36004
- Update – Update wording for In-App Marketplace tour. #35929
- Update – Updating all CES events to support two questions in modal. #35680
- Dev – Allow the user to select multiple images in the Media Library #35722
- Dev – Check if blocks have been added to rich text editors before updating value #35626
- Dev – Make e2e tests compatible with nightly and release smoke test sites. #35492
- Dev – Move file picker by clicking card into the MediaUploader component #35738
- Dev – Update the “can manually add a variation” E2E test to prevent automatic creation of variations from all attributes. #36008
- Tweak – Avoid deprecation notices under PHP 8.1 when calling wp_parse_url(). #35648
- Tweak – Correct the usage of ‘address’ and ‘addresses’ within
- Tweak – Create ProductForm component to merge similar structures between AddProductPage and EditProductPage #35783
- Tweak – Improves efficiency of code responsible for determining plugin IDs (during feature compatibility checks). #35727
- Tweak – Make the formatted shipping address available via the
- Tweak – Make the OrdersTableDataStore init_order_record() and get_order_data_for_ids() functions protected rather than private #35829
- Tweak – Move CSS about notice outside of .woocommerce class scope #35912
- Tweak – Resolve an error in the product tracking code by testing to see if the
post_typequery var is set before checking its value. #34501
- Tweak – Simplify wording within the customer emails for on-hold orders. #31886
- Tweak – WooCommerce has now been tested up to WordPress 6.1.x. #35985
- Performance – Split CALC_FOUND_ROW query into seperate count query for better performance. #35468
- Enhancement – Add a bottom padding to the whole form #35721
- Enhancement – Add a confirmation modal when the user tries to navigate away with unsaved changes #35625
- Enhancement – Add a default placeholder title for newly added attributes and always show remove button for attributes #35904
- Enhancement – Add help tip for Product Image and Product Gallery meta boxes #35834
- Enhancement – Add support for product attribute taxonomy template #35617
- Enhancement – Add warning banner that informs the user if they have conflicting tax display settings #36010
- Enhancement – Change the width of pricing fields, SKU and Shipping Class to 50% in big screens (>960px) in new product management experience #35545
- Enhancement – Fix price field currency symbol position #35718
- Enhancement – Improve element stacking in modals on tablet and mobile #35733
- Security – Customers REST API endpoint will now return user metadata only when requester has an administrator role #36408.