If you like working with shortlinks, then this plugin is for you!
- Creates an extra column displaying shortlinks in the main post, page, categories and media list screens; for the media list screen it also adds the file URL info.
- Adds an optional button next to each shortlink. When this button is clicked the shortlink is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- Adds an inner post/page shortlink button, just as it was for WordPress versions earlier then 4.4.
- Works for built in and custom post types and taxonomies.
- Provides settings page to customise basic appearance/functionality features.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/shortlink-columndirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Shortlink Column screen to configure the plugin
ہرہک دے سوال
- How do I report a bug?
Post in the official wordpress shortlink column plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Shortlink & File URL Column” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.حصہ پاوݨ آلے
“Shortlink & File URL Column” دا آپݨی زبان وچ ترجمہ کرو۔
ڈیویلپمنٹ وچ دلچسپی ہے؟
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested for WP 4.6; fixed a bug that was outputting wrong shortlings for built-in cat and tags; modified css of elements; improved bits of the code to remove usage of get_current_screen where unnecessary.
- Renamed plugin; fixed minor bug to prevent PHP notice after post quick edit; reformatted code
- Added file URL info for media list edit screen
- Simplified the inner post button shortlink function
- Added button to retrieve shortlink at inner edit post/page, as displayed in WordPress versions earlier than 4.4.
- Added extra options to show/hide the shortlink text in the columns and show/hide the inner post/page shortlink button
- Fixed Warning “Creating default object from empty value” in taxonomy edit screen. This was a minor thing showing up before screen refresh when a new taxonomy was created.
- Initial release.